This product TK905/TK915 is a 2G GSM GPS Tracker which is working based on the existing 2G GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, it can locate and monitor any targets remotely by SMS, mobile APP and web tracking software!
It adopts the most advanced technology of GPS and LBS dual positioning. Besides, with built-in powerful magnet, it can be installed very easily and tightly on car, truck and any target with metal interface.
What’s more, it supports GSM Quad Band Frequency(850/900/1800/1900Mhz), can work perfectly around the worldwide!
GPS+LBS Dual Positioning Ways: If the gps signal is good, the device will locate via gps satellite, if not, the device will locate via LBS! Under GPS locating mode, the accuracy is 5-10 meters, under LBS locating mode, the accuracy is 100-1000 meters!
Realtime Tracking: You will can realtime track the device on google maps via mobilephone, tablet and computer, and the minumum data upload interval is 10 seconds!
History Route Playback: The APP and web server can record the upload data of the device up to 6 months, you will can playback the history route at any time!
Long Standby Time: It has built-in 3.7V 5000mAh Li-ion battery, can standby up to 90 days.
Powerful Magnetic: It has 5pcs built-in magnets,with super strong powerful magnetic, can be very easily installed.
Waterproof: The waterproof level of this device is IP65, it can resist splash water but can’t be put under water!
Remotely Voice Monitor: Send “Monitor+Password” to the device first, then the device will turn into monitor mode, now if you make call to the SIM number in the device, it will pick up your call automatically and you will can monitor the voice around the device!
Overspeed Alarm: This alarm works only under continuous positioning mode.When the unit speed is exceed the speed you presetted, it will send message “speed alarm!” to the admin number every 5 minutes.
Shake Alarm: After you did the shake alarm setting, please keep the tracker being stationary for 5 minutes, then this function will start working. It will send SMS “sensor alarm!” to the admin number when the unit get shocked.
Movement Alarm: When the units stays immobile in a place for 10 minutes, the user can set up the movement alarm by this command “move+passord”, then in case the device moved 500m it will send alarm SMS “Move Alarm+Latitude and longitude” to the authorized number.
Geofence: Set up a geofence for the tracker to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send alarm information to APP and web server when it goes out of or get in this district.
Sleep Mode for Saving Battery:
* Sleep by time mode: After did this setting, tracker will only work for 5 minutes after being waked up, and back to sleep mode, GPS will shut off and GSM will works in low consumption mode. SMS, call will can wake up the tracker.
* Sleep by shock sensor mode: After did this setting, if no shock for 5 minutes, the tracker will work under “sleep by shock” mode, GPS will shut off, GSM will works in low consumption. Vibration, SMS, call will can wake up the tracker.
About the SIM card
– Please prepare a sim card, write down your SIM card number.
– Only the Normal GSM SIM Card works. Most sim cards 2G/3G/4G all support GSM in Europe.
– If you have purchased a Nano or Micro SIM card, you will need to use a Normal SIM adapter.
– It is imperative that the PIN code of the SIM card is removed beforehand (to be done with a mobile phone or the mobile service center)
– Get APN information from card seller/operator, it should include APN name, APN user name, APN password. It may needed when you want to use the application.
– Insert the sim card prepared into gps tracker. When you insert the SIM card to the device, Blue and yellow indicator light will flash once every 3 seconds, or you call the SIM card, it answering busy or you heard it rings and then the call fails. That’s mean the device has received the GPS signal, you can go on..
– If at this step, the trackers’s light not showing as we said or when you call the sim card with tracker, it can’t connected or straight turn to voicemail, pls take out the card and plug into a phone to cancel call forwarding. Cancel pin code of the sim card. (to be done with a mobile phone or the mobile service center)
– After done that, please reinsert the sim card into the tracker, using your phone to call the trackers again. If it works, you will receive location SMS with google maps link. If it can’t reply location SMS, please kindly contact us by email.
Tracking by SMS and Setup Commands
Please send the following SMS command
1. Locate SMS command: g123456#
2. The command of set admin number: admin123456(space)XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX refers your mobile phone number, not the sim card inserted into the tracker, (Space) = Type an empty space, do NOT type (space).
3. The command of cancelling admin number: noadmin123456
Set your mobile phone as admin number by sending the SMS command above. (The purpose of setting the admin number is that all of the SMS commands to configure tracking in the future can be sent only by the administrator number and all of the alarm SMS will be sent to the admin number.)
4. Reset command: reset123456
5. Vibration alarm Command: shock123456
The command of cancelling the vibration alarm: noshock123456
Pls keep the tracker being stationary for 5 minutes, it will takes five minutes to take effects.
About this function:
After parking the car for 5 minutes, if you restart the car, the shock sensor alarm will feel the vibration, then it will send a SMS alarm to the admin number. But if the car is rolling on the road, the device will always detect vibrations and no alarm will be generated.)
Set the power saving mode
1. Sleep by time mode setting:
Command: sleep123456 time
The SMS command and phone call can wake up the tracker. After waking up, the tracker only works for 5 minutes and it will return to standby mode, the GPS is off, the GSM operates in low consumption mode.
2. Sleep by shock mode setting:
Command: sleep123456 shock
The Vibration, SMS command and phone call can wake up the tracker. After waking up, the tracker only works for 5 minutes and it will return to standby mode, the GPS is off, the GSM operates in low consumption mode.
Tracking by APP:
Please scan the QR code in the manual or the search «tkstar gps» from google play store/apple store to download the application «TKSTAR GPS».
1. If you only have one tracker, please log in the application via IMEI number. (On the back of the tracker). The default password is 123456
2. If you have serveral trackers, you can contact us to request for creating an account to manage there trackers. And then, you can log in the apllication by username and password.
After logging in the application, If there is TKSXXXX not enabled showed at the top of the main page, you just need to set APN.
3. If you have problems in using the application, please contact us for assistance.
Tracking by Web
Log in the webiste: www.mytkstar.net (as the same way as logging in to the app).
You can get the tracking information via this Website. The default password is 123456, and it can be changed via this website.
How To Set APN
1. How to get apn information?
(1) You can take out the SIM card from the tracker and insert it into your mobile phone,then you can go to setting page to find it.
(2) Or You can contact the card seller/operator to consult about the APN informations.
2. The steps of setting APN:
Reply: gprs ok
Command: Apn123456 apn name
Reply: apn ok
Command: Apnuser123456 username
Reply: apnuser ok
Command: Apnpasswd123456 password
Reply: apnpasswd ok
Please send a second command after receiving the reply of the first command.
After you done that, pls restart the tracker by take out sim card reinsert it.
For T-Mobile SIM card in Germany, the APN information is:
APN name: internet.telekom
APN user name: t-mobile
APN password: tm
The SMS commands are: